- Unzip the contents of the zip file downloaded from Codecanyon to a folder on your computer.
- Upload the entire grupo folder contents to your hosting server where you wish to install Grupo.
- Now visit <yourgrupolocation>/install using your web browser to run the Installation process.
- Follow the instructions on screen to install Grupo.
- On Successful Installation, You will be redirected to Login Page
- Add the following command in your cronjobs to run every 1 or 5 minutes wget -q -O – <yourgrupolocation>/act/cronjob/ >/dev/null 2>&1
Replace <yourgrupolocation> with your Grupo web address. Reference on Setting up Cronjob in Cpanel
Facing Error During Install ?
404 Page Error : If you see a 404 page, make sure you have uploaded the .htaccess file (you will find .htaccess file in the grupo folder) or if you are running on NGINX server make sure you have added the rewrite rules in your configuration file. – NGINX Rewrite Rules
“Please fill all required fields” error during install –
- Make sure you have provided all details
- Make sure you have provided a valid email address
- Make sure email address does not contain any white spaces
- Try to install via another browser
“Make sure the files have read and write Permissions” error during install –
- Make sure all files & folders are set with correct permissions. All files should be 644 & all folders should be 775
- Make sure your whether Apache/Litespeed/NGINX has permission to modify grupo files. Reference : Giving Ownership of the directory
If you are facing any issues during or after installation, don’t worry kindly send us your hosting server login details or your anydesk details to our email address [email protected] We are always happy to help you.