To activate/deactivate the Cloud Storage feature, follow these steps:
- Click on the Menu icon
- In the Menu, scroll down and click on “Settings.”
- Within the Settings section, find “Cloud Storage.”
- In the form that appears, you’ll find an option to enable or disable the cloud storage. Simply choose the appropriate option based on your preference
- Save your changes by clicking the “Update” button.
- Grupo is compatible with most Amazon S3-compatible storage solutions
- Please make sure to create a new folder named ‘assets’ within your bucket and upload only the ‘assets/files’ folder and its contents to your cloud storage bucket. Do not upload any other folders under ‘assets’ except for ‘files’ and its contents.
- Ensure that the cloud storage bucket is accessible to the public.
- Please ensure that your server is running PHP version 8.1 or a more recent release.
- A public URL is a web address that provides direct access to a specific file or object stored in an S3 bucket. Typically, a public URL follows this format: https://s3_endpoint/bucket-name/
- Ensure that you include “https://” at the beginning of the endpoint.