To activate/deactivate the membership feature, follow these steps:
- Click on the Menu icon
- In the Menu, scroll down and click on “Settings.”
- Within the Settings section, find “Memberships.”
- In the Memberships form that appears, you’ll find an option to enable or disable the membership feature. Simply choose the appropriate option based on your preference.
- Save your changes by clicking the “Update” button.
Note : Memberships settings will only appear if you have an extended license. To activate memberships, you need an extended license. If you already possess an extended license, please update your license information.
To Add or update the Grupo license information, ensure you have your CodeCanyon purchase code ready.
To add/update your license information :
- Log in to your Grupo admin account.
- Next, navigate to the menu and choose “Settings.”
- Locate the “License Info” option and input your license code correctly into the provided field.
- Finally, click the “Update” button to confirm and save