Looking for a way to integrate your WordPress website with Grupo? No worries! We’ve got you covered with our WordPress plugin. Connect your website and Grupo in a wave of a wand.
- Before getting started, Make sure you have installed Grupo in your hosting server. How to Install Grupo in your hosting server ?
- To get started, go to Codecanyon and download the latest version of the Grupo Chat Script. It should download a single ZIP file.
- Decompress the contents of the zip file downloaded from CodeCanyon to a folder on your computer.
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Navigate to the Plugins section from the left sidebar.
- Click Add new and choose Upload Plugin
- Choose the grupo_wordpress_integration.zip file inside the zip file you have downloaded from Codecanyon
- Go to Dashboard Plugins > Select Installed Plugins and find Grupo Chatroom WP Integration & Click Activate
- Go to WordPress Settings > Integrate Grupo Chat
- Provide your Grupo web address & API Secret Key
Note : For Grupo API Secret Key, Login to your Grupo Website > Select Settings > Select General Settings > Find “API Secret Key”
How to Embed Grupo Chat
Paste the shortcode anywhere inside the WordPress pages/posts where you want to embed Grupo Chat. When a WordPress user visit this page/post (where you have placed the shortcode) they will be auto logged into Grupo.
[embed_grupo_pro load_url="" width="411px" height="650px" open_in_parent_window=false require_wp_login=false]
- load_url: Leave empty or specify the Group/Profile (URL) you wish to embed.
- width: The width attribute specifies the height of the embedded content.
- height: The height attribute specifies the height of the embedded content.
- require_wp_login: Whether WordPress login required to view page [true|false]
- open_in_parent_window: Whether to force Grupo to be opened in the parent window [true|false]
Having trouble with WordPress Integration ?
Please feel free to contact us anytime. [email protected]. We are always there to help you out!