Looking for a way to integrate your WoWonder website with Grupo? No worries! We’ve got you covered. Connect your website and Grupo in a wave of a wand. Single sign-on functionality, allowing users to log in through WoWonder and access Grupo without the need for separate authentication
- Before getting started, Make sure you have installed Grupo in your hosting server. How to Install Grupo in your hosting server ?
- To get started, go to Codecanyon and download the latest version of the Grupo Chat Script. It should download a single ZIP file.
- Decompress the contents of the zip file downloaded from CodeCanyon to a folder on your computer.
- Open the “Integrations/WoWonder/” folder
- Upload both the “grupo_bridge” folder and the “login_to_chatroom.php” file to your server in the WoWonder directory.
- Open the “grupo_bridge/grupo_config.php” file and modify the variables “$grupo_web_address” and “$grupo_api_secret_key” to match your Grupo web address and API secret key.
- Note : For Grupo API Secret Key, Login to your Grupo Website > Select Settings > Select General Settings > Find “API Secret Key”
Try to access “yourwowonder_site_address/login_to_chatroom.php.” When a logged-in user accesses this URL, they will be automatically logged into the Grupo website.
How to update user information (username, display name, email address, and avatar) on Grupo when updates are made in the WoWonder platform.
1) Navigate to the “xhr” folder (WoWonder) and locate the following files: “update_images_setting.php,” “update_profile_setting.php,” and “update_general_settings.php.”
2) Scroll down within each file and search for the line containing “echo json_encode($data);”
3) Immediately after the “echo json_encode($data);” line, insert the following code:
So it appears as follows:
echo json_encode($data); require_once 'grupo_bridge/grupo_update_user_info.php';
4) Ensure that you perform this modification in all the mentioned files.
Having trouble with Integration ?
Please feel free to contact us anytime. [email protected]. We are always there to help you out!